SPIN Studio allows you to download the files we generate for local use.
More information on OPF, or Open Projection Format, is available here: http://blog.pixvana.com/open-projection-format
After uploading and rendering your videos, navigate to the video associated with the files you want to download.
Downloading the OPF file
- Select the file, which will enable the info panel on the right.
- Click Renders
- Click on the more icon next to the video format, you would like to downlaod.
- Click Copy OPF Link
- Paste it into the URL field of your browser. The result is the content of the OPF file, similar to the example here:You can copy this into a text editor and save it locally as a .opf
Downloading the MPD file
- Follow the steps to view the OPF file above
- In the browser result, you will see the URL for the MPD file.
- Copy the text "master_manifest.mpd"
- Then replace the part in the OPF URL that says "index.opf". The browser will prompt you to download master_manifest.mpd. This is the MPD file.
- Download it, and it can be opened with any text editors to view or edit.
Downloading the video file(s)
- Follow the steps to view the OPF and download the MPD file above.
- Open the MPD file, master_manifest.mpd, in any text editor. The result will be similar to the example here:
- Look for the sections which begin with <Representation..., for example:
This particular section represents the video rendered at the 3840 bitrate.
- Copy the MP4 information between <BaseURL> and </BaseURL>:
- In the MPD link from above, for example:
https://media-1-pixvana.akamaized.net/media/bqZ257bwEGJzgzYA7fJ9vGSAAstHkYJk7fLU4oiXZQs~/master_manifest.mpdreplace the section that says "master_manifest.mpd" with the MP4 information, so the URL looks like this
- Copy this new URL into the browser. Your video will start playing at the bitrate quality level you selected.
- Right-click on the video and select Save Video As... to initiate a download dialogue. Save the video to your local machine.