Pixvana SPIN Studio lets you publish your VR content to your YouTube account.
To Publish your VR content follow the instructions below:
- Go to Library
- Select the rendered video file
- On the right, above the information related to the file, click Publish
- A dialogue box will appear with the channels available for you to publish your VR content. In the drop down menu, select your rendering in Standard or Preview.
- Select YouTube
- Click Connect To YouTube
- A pop-up window will appear prompting you to sign in to your Google Account. Select the email address associated to your YouTube Channel.
- The system will display your YouTube Account Name. Click Start YouTube Publish.
- A message will appear confirming the upload to YouTube.
Once uploaded, video parameters for your VR video, such as privacy and category, can be managed on YouTube.