VR Cast your mastered videos to a device by pairing your device to your account and casting a spin, which is a video or playlist of videos.
1. Pair Device
To pair your device to your SPIN Studio account, complete the following steps:
On your device, launch SPIN Play
- Put on the headset.
- In the Pixvana skybox, click Pair Device to generate an one time pairing code.
- A pop-up box will appear with the pairing code.
- Write down the pairing code.
On Pixvana SPIN Studio:
- Click Devices
- Click Connect Device
- Enter the pairing code generated from SPIN Play
- Click Connect
- The device will be available in the Devices tab.
- On the device you will see a message confirming the pairing.
Repeat the steps above to pair additional devices.
2. Cast SPIN
After you have successfully paired your device(s) to your SPIN Studio account, it’s time to Cast SPIN!
To Cast SPIN:
- Go to SPINS
- Select a SPIN or Demo SPIN
- Click Open
- Click + Add Device
- The Devices window will appear; select a device to share your videos with.
- Click ADD
- Then put on your headset, click the “Refresh” button in the app to watch your SPIN.