Windows Mixed Reality
The SPIN Play App is available for Windows Mixed Reality through the Steam Store. This allows you to playback videos on Windows Mixed Reality immersive headsets. Let’s get started!
To install the SPIN Play App for Windows Mixed Reality headsets:
- Log in to your STEAM account and run Steam on your desktop
- If you haven’t already, install SteamVR for Windows Mixed Reality here.
3. Next, install the Pixvana SPIN Play here.
- Click Free
- Follow the installation prompts to download the application
After the SPIN Play App has been installed, you can launch the SPIN Play app in one of two ways:
- From the Steam Desktop Application:
- Go to the Steam Library > VR > SPIN Play App > Click Launch In VR
- In the Windows Mixed Reality Headset: Select the SteamVR app then launch the SPIN Play app from the Library.
In the headset, you will see the SPIN Play skybox and featured videos from Pixvana’s Production partner WunderVu. From here, you can generate the pairing code to use to connect your device to SPIN Studio.