Our SPIN Studio platform has the tools you need to create a branded in-app experience via SPIN Play. Simply login and add your logo and cube map when you share or VR cast your videos in a SPIN.
If you chose not to customize your skybox, viewers will still have a great experience. The Pixvana SPIN Play logo and cube map are set as default.
Follow the instructions below to customize your skybox.
- Log in to your SPIN Studio account at spin.pixvana.com
- Go to SPINS
- Select an existing SPIN or click + Add a SPIN to create a new SPIN
- On the right, click on the SPIN Settings Icon
- Under SPIN Play Customization, complete the following:
- Logo - Move your cursor over the Logo box then select Upload to upload a new logo from your local machine.
- Skybox - Move your cursor over the cubemap then select Upload to upload a new cubemap from your local machine. Don’t know how to make a cubemap? Click here for tips and tricks!
- Next, put on your VR headset and click Refresh to see the changes.