Using spatial audio in 360 and VR video will make your content feel even more immersive. SPIN Studio and SPIN Play now support upload, render, and playback of first-order ambisonic (FOA). This audio file format was implemented using YouTube’s “ambiX” FOA.
SPIN Studio supports the following audio formats for FOA:
Here are a couple of ways to upload your files:
- Upload audio and video separately
- Upload spatial audio already embedded into your video
If you upload your audio and video files separately, follow the instructions below to attach the audio file to the video:
- In the Library, select your audio file
- Under the Details section, choose the Language for the audio file
- Then from the Library select the video file
- Under Details > Audio Settings > click + Add Audio Track
- A pop-up window will appear allowing you attach the audio file from Library. Select the audio file.
SPIN Studio will automatically save your changes to the settings. Now you’re ready to render your file for sharing with VR Casting, or publishing to YouTube and Steam.
Click here to learn more on how YouTube supports uploads directly to YouTube.
Don't have SPIN Studio account? Click here to sign-up for one today!