SPIN Play is available for the Oculus Go. Oculus Go is a standalone VR headset, newly released by Oculus on 5/1/2018.
There are two ways to download the SPIN Play app to your Oculus Go headset.
You may download the SPIN Play app from the Oculus app on your mobile device, or, within your Oculus Go headset you may search for the SPIN Play app and download directly.
Here are the instructions:
- On your phone through the Oculus App:
- Your mobile device gives you the ability to manage your free apps and purchases. You may select an app on your phone and it will send a Bluetooth signal to your headset to trigger a download.
- Launch the Oculus App. If you haven’t downloaded the app find it by searching for “spin” and the App will appear as a result below:
- Click Install and it will trigger the download of the SPIN Play on your Oculus Go.
- You will see a progress bar to indicate how long it will take to complete the download on your Oculus Go Library.
- As soon as the installation is complete, the SPIN Play app will appear in your Oculus Go Library.
On your Oculus Go headset:
- In the Navigation menu, use your controller to search for “spin” and select Go.
- Select the SPIN Play app.
- Click Download.
- When the progress bar is completed, the SPIN Play app will appear in your Oculus Go Library.
Now that the SPIN Play app has been installed on your Oculus Go device, you’re ready to pair your device to your SPIN Studio account and VR Cast!