SPIN Studio and SPIN Play now support the creation, consumption, and tracking of quizzes. Quizzes allow administrators to create multiple-choice, single-answer questions. Users can experience quizzes in-headset or on a desktop web player. Read more about creating quizzes here.
SPIN Studio Quizzing:
- Author text based question/responses associated with a Story
- Specify if/how user is prompted to input userID for identifying results
- View results of quiz in either summary view or break down of each session where you can see how the viewer responded to each question
- End of quiz reveals how many questions the user responses correctly to
SPIN Studio Miscellaneous Features:
- Support for import from Dropbox, OneDrive, and webcam images and videos
- Drag and drop upload for nested folders
- Non-XR Projection toggle available to non internal users for video
- Show file size for encodes from Studio
- Horizontal offset adjustment for dewarping 180 footage stacks
SPINXR also got a few updates:
- When embedding a SPIN spinxr url in an iframe, show playlist UI that contains button to reveal more videos in the playlist.
- SPINXR sessions are tracked in the Analytics tab of SPIN Studio
Please sign in to leave a comment.